Thank you for your interest in volunteering! Volunteers are essential to creating a great experience for all festival attendees. As a volunteer, you’ll be able to get an up close look at some of the most spectacular cars and motorcycles on display.
Volunteer Important Information:
- Please submit an application online using the button/link above.
- The Volunteer Application deadline is September 17, 2022.
- Volunteer shifts are available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- You will receive a 2 Day General Admission Pass for the 2022 Festival as long as you volunteer for a minimum of 8 hours over the 3 days.
- The festival will not require a credit card deposit for your pass but, we need you so, please show up for your shift(s).
- There will be no Volunteer meeting prior to the Festival. You will pick up your pass and t-shirt at your first shift.
- Your shift schedule will be provided to you prior to the festival.
- Please be prepared for inclement weather during your shifts.
- Telluride Autumn Classic will not be providing food during your shift, please make sure to come prepared. Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated at water stations located across all venues.
- Lodging: The Festival does not provide lodging. Limited RV parking is available for $100 for the Festival weekend. Space is limited and spots must be reserved prior to 9/11/2022.
- The RV parking sites are primitive (NO SERVICES: NO Dumping, NO Electric, NO Water) so RV’s must be self contained for your length of stay. RV’s may be parked from Thursday (Sept 22) to Monday morning (Sept 26). Please visit the RV Registration page on the Autumn Classic website HERE to reserve your RV parking spot.
- The Town of Telluride also has an RV park but that location usually sells out by early spring for the entire year.
Volunteer Acknowledgement and Release
- In return for being permitted to participate as a volunteer at the Telluride Autumn Classic, I assume all risks associated with my participation. I agree that I, any member of my family, any legal representative and all those claiming through me, release, waive, hold harmless and agree not to make claims against any company or municipality, including but not limited to, RASR Productions, LLC dba Telluride Autumn Classic, The Town of Telluride, The Town of Mountain Village, the Telluride Regional Airport, the County of San Miguel or any others associated with the Festival.
- I hereby grant Telluride Autumn Classic, without limitation, the use of my likeness in all media including, but not limited to; all social media, photography, print ads, television and video.
- I have fully read this Acknowledgement and Release; fully understand its contents and sign of my own free will.
- (You will be asked to affirm your acceptance of this Acknowledgement and Release at the bottom of the Volunteer Application. Your application will not be accepted for review if the box on the application is not checked.)