Thank you for your interest in volunteering! Volunteers are essential to creating a great experience for all festival attendees. As a volunteer, you’ll be able to get an up close look at some of the most spectacular cars and motorcycles in attendance.
If this already sounds like a great deal to you, please fill out the volunteer application form here.
If you need more information, see below!
Volunteer Important Information:
- In most cases, you must be 18 years or older to be a volunteer.
- You must submit an application online in order to be a volunteer.
- Telluride Autumn Classic will not be providing food during your shift, please make sure to come prepared. Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated at water stations located across all venues.
- You will have an option to work one 6 hour shift and receive a 1-day ticket or several shifts totaling 12 hours for a 4-Day ticket.
- Shifts could include days leading up to or after the festival, depending on your availability.
- A volunteer meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 22nd, time and location TBD.
- A shift schedule will be provided to you prior to the festival.
- Please be prepared for inclement weather during your shifts.
- The festival will not require a volunteer deposit for your pass or ticket but, we need you! So please show up for your shift(s).
- The festival does have limited RV parking available for $50 for the Festival weekend.
- The RV parking sites are primitive (NO SERVICES: NO Dumping, NO Electric, NO Water, NO Trash Receptacles) so RV’s must be self contained for your length of stay. Space is limited and spots must be reserved prior to the Festival. RV’s may be parked from Wednesday (Sept 25) to Monday morning (Sept 30). If you are requesting a longer stay, please make this request to: email@example.com
- The Town of Telluride also has a “first-come, first-served” campground or you can check out available lodging options here
Volunteer Acknowledgement and Release
- In return for being permitted to participate as a volunteer at the Telluride Autumn Classic, I assume all risks associated with my participation. I agree that I, any member of my family, any legal representative and all those claiming through me, release, waive, hold harmless and agree not to make claims against any company or municipality, including but not limited to, RASR Productions, LLC dba Telluride Autumn Classic, The Town of Telluride, The Town of Mountain Village, the Telluride Regional Airport, the County of San Miguel or any others associated with the Festival.
- I hereby grant Telluride Autumn Classic, without limitation, the use of my likeness in all media including, but not limited to; all social media, photography, print ads, television and video.
- I have fully read this Acknowledgement and Release; fully understand its contents and sign of my own free will.
- (You will be asked to affirm your acceptance of this Acknowledgement and Release at the bottom of the Volunteer Application. Your application will not be accepted for review if the box on the application is not checked.)