Telluride Autumn Classic
2 Day Concours Vendor Application
September 25 & 26, 2021
* THE AUTUMN CLASSIC CONCOURS VENDOR AREA IS EXTREMELY LIMITED. NO SEMI TRUCKS OR BOOTH AREA NEEDS ABOVE A 10×20 CAN BE ACCOMMODATED.
* THE CONCOURS AREA IS A “PAY TO VIEW’ VENUE, ACCESS TO THE VENDOR AREA IS LIMITED TO FESTIVAL ATTENDEES. IT IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
* VENDOR REGISTRATION FEES WILL BE COLLECTED VIA EMAIL INVOICE UPON BOOTH APPROVAL.
* BOOTH SPACE DOES NOT INCLUDE TENT, TABLE OR CHAIRS, VENDOR MUST SUPPLY THESE ITEMS.
* ALL VENDOR AREAS WILL BE OUTSIDE.
* PLACEMENT OF ALL BOOTHS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE FESTIVAL CONCOURS MANAGER.
* VENDOR MUST MEET ALL STATE/LOCAL LICENSE AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS. VENDORS WILL NEED A MOUNTAIN VILLAGE SPECIAL EVENT BUSINESS LICENSE ($25) if you plan to sell items or collect funds on site. Forms for this will be provided by the Festival and the Vendor must fill it out and send it back to the Festival along with a check for the additional $25.
* ELECTRICITY IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE CONCOURS LOCATION.
* Special Festival RV Parking is available for an additional $50 flat fee *see details below. Sites are primitive (NO SERVICES) and must be reserved prior to the Festival (by 9/20/21). Please fill in the information below regarding an RV if you are interested in reserving a spot. RV parking is approximately 10-15 minutes from the Concours area, it is NOT near your vending spot.
VENDOR EXHIBITION HOURS:
Saturday, September 25th, 2021 10am-3pm
Sunday, September 26th, 2021 10am-3pm
Cancellation and Refunds: Should the submitted and accepted vendor be chosen to participate in the Event and the need arises to cancel, this must be done on or before September 10, 2021, a $50 cancellation fee will apply. No refunds will be given for cancellations after September 10, 2021 or for No Shows. All Vendor Submissions must be accompanied by the Terms, Conditions and Media Release (See below).
* PLEASE DIRECT ANY QUESTIONS TO: Chris@CarsAndColors.com