* THE AUTUMN CLASSIC CONCOURS VENDOR AREA IS EXTREMELY LIMITED. NO SEMI TRUCKS OR BOOTH AREA NEEDS ABOVE A 10×20 CAN BE ACCOMMODATED.
* THE CONCOURS AREA IS A “PAY TO VIEW’ VENUE, ACCESS TO THE VENDOR AREA IS LIMITED TO FESTIVAL ATTENDEES. IT IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
* VENDOR REGISTRATION FEES WILL BE COLLECTED VIA EMAIL INVOICE UPON BOOTH APPROVAL.
* BOOTH SPACE DOES NOT INCLUDE TENT, TABLE OR CHAIRS, VENDOR MUST SUPPLY THESE ITEMS.
* ALL VENDOR AREAS WILL BE OUTSIDE.
* PLACEMENT OF ALL BOOTHS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE FESTIVAL CONCOURS MANAGER AND BASED ON TIER PRICING.
* VENDOR MUST MEET ALL STATE/LOCAL LICENSE AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS. VENDORS WILL NEED A MOUNTAIN VILLAGE SPECIAL EVENT BUSINESS LICENSE ($25, must be purchased before the event if you plan to sell items or collect funds on site.)
* ELECTRICITY IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE CONCOURS LOCATION.
* Special Festival RV Parking is available for an additional $100 flat fee *see details below. Sites are primitive (NO SERVICES) and must be reserved prior to the Festival (by 9/11/22). Please fill in the information below regarding an RV if you are interested in reserving a spot. RV parking is approximately 10-15 minutes from the Concours area, it is NOT near your vending spot.
VENDOR EXHIBITION HOURS:
Sunday, September 25th, 2022 10am-3pm
Cancellation and Refunds: Should the submitted and accepted vendor be chosen to participate in the Event and the need arises to cancel, this must be done on or before September 2, 2022, and a 20% cancellation fee (based on booth fee paid) will apply. No refunds will be given for cancellations after September 2, 2022 or for No Shows. All Vendor Submissions must be accompanied by the Terms, Conditions and Media Release (See below).
* PLEASE DIRECT ANY QUESTIONS TO: Chris@TellurideAutumnClassic.com